What is the age requirements for MDRNTY Cruise ?
You must be at least 18 years of age at the time of sailing on September 16, 2017 to join MDRNTY Cruise. All reservations that do not meet the age requirement will automatically be cancelled and any payments will be forfeited. Guest(s) that are below 18 years of age at the time of sailing on September 16 , 2017 will be denied boarding the cruise ship.
What is not included ?
Transportation to/from the ship, laundry, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping and all other items of a personal nature.
How many meals are included each day?
Breakfast, lunch and dinner, late night munchies and snacks in between. Food is available nearly around the clock (23h/24h food avaibility).
Who is the "Lead Guest"?
The Lead Guest is the person who books the cabin for themselves and their friends. They are the main person of contact for the reservation if anything needs to be resolved. The Lead Guest is responsible for finding roommate(s) to fill the cabin. Only the Lead Guest may be able to add or change names to the booking. The Lead Guest will also be the person selecting the room category and choosing the room location during the reservation process.
Pay for a Single Occupancy cabin:
- Single occupancy cabins must pay the rate for a Double Occupancy cabin.
- You can enter our Roommate Partnering Program: MDRNTY Cruise offers a free service for those looking to cruise but are unable to find a roommate. We will match you up with others that are looking for roommates. We will only match roommates of the same sex.
Payment plans up to 4 installments option
- Guest(s) have the option to pay in up to 4 equal installments due on every 4th of the month with the 1st installment due at the time of making the reservation. Guest(s) are required to log into their accounts to make each installment payment. Email reminders will be sent out a week before the installment due date. Installments WILL NOT BE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED from Guest(s)registered card on file.
- Payments not received 7 days from the due date(s) indicated will result in the cancellation of the reservation and is subjected to our CANCELLATION policy.
- Any reservations made after April 26th , 2017 must be paid in full at time of booking.
- Please see our cabin pricing chart for more details on payment plans.
Transportation to Genova
Shuttle buses will be available starting from Nice Airport, Milano Airport, Basel and Geneva. More information to come soon.
When should i book my travel to Genova ?
We suggest that you book your travel as early as you can to be assured of seats availability. Airfares are usually also cheaper when booked further in advance of the flight date.
Nearest airports : Nice (France) or Milano (Italy).
When should i arrive to Genova?
We highly recommend that you arrive at least one day prior to sailing to avoid unexpected flight delays and cancellations.
At what time should I arrive at the port for embarkation?
Embarkation at the Genova port is from 12:00 – 16:30. You should arrive early to ensure a smooth check-in, to beat the lines and also be first to settle in your room and explore the amazing ship!
Will my cruise ticket be mailed to me?
You will receive electronic tickets and all information about the MDRNTY Cruise prior to sailing once your cabin has been paid in full.
Do I need a passeport or travel visa?
You will need a valid passport and in some cases, a travel visa Italy or Spain. You must contact the appropriate consulates, embassies and/or immigration office(s) to inquire about necessary documentation for the Cruise’s ports of call. Your name, as listed on your travel documents, must exactly match your name as listed on your Cruise documents. Mad fresh Events is not responsible for denied boarding due to insufficient documents.